Your home represents an image of your personality, success, and capability as a homeowner to maintain the quality of your home. You can choose a variety of ways to protect the walls of your home to help with this maintenance. There are lots of siding materials to choose from; among these is vinyl. You could get the suitable vynal siding for your home from a good vinyl siding company. From these vinyl siding companies, you will be able to find the siding that you like. There are vinyl sidings that look like different types of wood. They are also available in various colors like pine green, light grey, white, pale green, and lots of other shades. But before you decide on which vinyl siding to get, you should consider the climate in your area, your home’s architectural style, and the vinyl siding prices that will suit your budget. Here some well-known vinyl siding manufacturers:
1. Alcoa Siding. This is among America’s leading producers of high quality vinyl siding; as well as, trims, and other products that will boost the appeal and improvement of the functions of your home. Its very good products are beautiful, durable, and well known in the current home market.
2. CertainTeed Siding. This siding company also produces shingle siding, fiber cement, and polymer shakes. Its products come in a wide array of colors and finishes. It is North America’s grandest producer of vinyl siding and gives customers a wonderful selection of siding merchandise by means of CertainTeed and Wolverine.
3. Crane Performance Siding. It was first constituted in the late 1940’s as Crane Plastics; and has been experienced in manufacturing excellent vinyl siding for more than half a century already. It has worked with Monsanto during the 1950s, and was the pioneer on using the die method for solid siding. Finally, Crane Plastics has produced and marketed its very own siding.
4. Gentek Siding. It has also come up with accessories of exquisite colors and beautiful styles for homes in North America. It is a very popular manufacturer of vinyl house sidings; and it serves so many contented twenty-five thousand customers.
5. James Hardie Siding. It is a company that first prospered in Australia. Currently, it is the world’s number one in manufacturing fiber cement. This company has expanded its manufacturing operations to different countries such as the United States, the Philippines, and New Zealand. Its specialties are products made of fiber cement, and it has produced a whole range of insect and fire resistant products. Furthermore, it makes backerboard for the installations of tiles.
6. Owens Corning. It offers plenty of well known and highly acclaimed siding brands of vinyl material such as Reynolds Siding & Accessories, The Essential Siding Collection, and of course the VYTEC. It provides sturdy, durable, adorable, and charming products. In addition, it provides panel exposures in both narrow and wide array of options in contemporary and traditional colors.